2009-11-17

Boyz II Men - Love

專輯名稱:Love
歌手姓名:Boyz II Men 大人小孩雙拍檔
製作發行:Decca
發行日期:2009-11-17

專輯介紹:
Multiple Grammy-winners and the most successful male vocal group of all time Boyz II Men are back with the follow-up to their successful album, Motown: A Journey Through Hitsville USA. Simply titled LOVE, Boyz II Men interpret some of the most popular ballads of the last several decades with their own flawless harmonies. Reuniting with producer Randy Jackson, Love is a timeless record featuring romantic hits including I Can t Make You Love Me, ( Bonnie Raitt), If You Leave Me Now, (Chicago), Cupid, (Sam Cooke) Open Arms, (Journey) and In My Life, (The Beatles) plus many more.

專輯曲目:
 01.I Can't Make You Love Me
 02.Amazed
 03.Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
 04.If You Leave Me Now
 05.Time After Time
 06.Iris
 07.Cupid
 08.Shining Star
 09.In My Life
 10.Open Arms
 11.When I Fall In Love (Feat.Michael Buble)
 12.Back For Good
 13.Misty Blue (Bonus Track)

沒有留言:

張貼留言